The spring semester football and volleyball tournaments have ended, and the results are in! The football tournament had 440 students, organized into 44 teams, taking part, while 126 students, on 18 teams, played in the volleyball tournament. Each of the teams represented one of the eight Sports as a Way of Life “mountain groups.”
The games, played at the Dormitories Sports Hall and mini football fields in the evenings, gave the participants the opportunity to meet new friends, get some exercise and have fun playing these popular sports. İzae-İ Suyu, representing Ağrı, was the winning volleyball team; Bombardımancılar, from Nemrut, won the football tournament.
The final standings of the top four teams in each sport are indicated below.
1) İzae-i Suyu (Ağrı): Damla Tahıllıoğlu, Utku Özgür, Onat Kurt, Onuralp Manav, Serkut Şimşek
2) Turan (Toros): Aslan Etminan, Dilek Sümbül, Oğuzhan Denizli, Aslıhan Özdemir, Hüseyin Caner, Akbar Alipour, Seher Acer
3) Dedeler (Nemrut): Eylül Ege Tayşi, Mert Taşan, Yiğit Aydoğan, Metehan Demirkılınç, Saygın Yağ
4) Kızlı Erkekli (Palandöken): Naz Cansu Baştaş, Kartal Can Erkoç, Ezgi Özkum, Ozan İğde, Kemal Ege Gürkan, Ekin Gönencen, Adem Aydın
1) Bombardımancılar (Nemrut)
2) The Giants (Toros)
3) Dedeler (Ağrı)
4) Berkin Elvan (Erciyes)